Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Podcast Postponed. Reasons Below.

The podcast for this weekend will be indefinitely postponed due to multiple reasons. First off there has been some problems in the shipping of my microphone and it appears that it will not show up for a while. Secondly the amount of echo in some of the episodes is starting to get on my nerves, so during our hiatus we will be figuring out that problem, as well as working out some technical kinks. The third reason is this is kind of a break for me and Dark both, it has come to my attention that the last podcast, Episode 4, was somewhat of a letdown due to the side effect of mood changing caused by the pills that my doctor has me on. We will be doing some more content over the course of a two week break from school; in fact I have been throwing around the idea of a livestream or a few videos. I will have to throw this  idea around with dark a little bit though. This postpone is still for the best of the podcast, mostly to bring you people, the nerds, the best quality podcast that we can.

Too Long Didn't Read Version: Podcast this week postponed will be coming back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment